Life missing my forever baby Julian

This is a blog to voice my feelings and thoughts surrounding the death of my precious baby Julian. My twin pregnancy ended tragically with a catastrophic placental abruption. At 35 weeks my two sweet babies were born, and 36 hours later, one of my twin boys died in my arms. Now I have to figure out how life will continue with our surviving twin son and our 2 year old daughter.

Friday, November 30, 2012

CAPTURE YOUR GRIEF 2012: Day 29 Music -Only a months +1 day late!

I have been meaning to finish this, it is very me to start a project and then not finish it. So one month and 1 day later, I am picking up where I left off.

Music - I heard this song a few months ago and couldn't get Julian out of my head, when ever I hear this song I think of my boy.

1,2,3,4

No comments:

Post a Comment